- Locastic (Stranica d.o.o.) recognizes that our clients’ privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when clients use Locastic’s services, as well as some of the steps we take to guard information.
- Locastic’s client information, that includes personal contact information and server data, is treated with strict confidentiality and will not be shared except in the limited circumstances outlined in this policy.
What happens when you visit our website?
- Locastic may gather information from your web visit to be analyzed in connection with providing the best products and services for our clients.
- In case you would like to adapt your cookie settings and manage the type of content we deliver, you can do that at any moment by visiting this link.
- During your visit, a unique alphanumeric identifier may be placed on your hard drive to help us identify visitors for customization and analysis. These identifiers may also be known as “cookies” and cannot be executed as code, used to deliver a virus, be identifiable to other servers, nor can any personal information be gathered by them.
- If you do not want these identifiers placed upon your visit, cookies can be disabled in your web browser in the security settings that control them. It is important to note, however, that disabling cookies may hinder your ability to utilize our website at its intended performance level or to execute some functions contained in which cookies are required for security purposes.
- This information helps us to customize products and content as well as developing an efficient browsing experience with regard to our site and the products/information contained there.
- We may track visitor IP addresses as well as utilize unique alphanumeric identifiers and web beacons upon your visit. This can help diagnose problems with our servers, administer our website, recognize details of visits (including, but not limited to, unique visits and sources of visits), tailor web content to users, avoid users viewing repeat content, improve our web structure and to analyze the effectiveness of our content.
- Locastic users are informed that we may archive information provided to us via different types of communication (call, subscribe, email, or any other real-time communication) as well as information submitted in writing (web forms, order processing, email) to verify customer identities and provide our users with the best possible product as well as the most efficient user experience possible.
- Information submitted via the above methods may be combined with statistics gathered from web visits to measure interest in or develop our web pages and marketing plans, customize the content you view on your web visits based on your activity on past visits, develop generalized customer/consumer profiles, and administer our website.
- If your arrival comes from a sponsored link, paid advertisement or paid search result, statistics may be gathered from your visit. In any other event, information may also be gathered based on where your visit originated as well as public computer data, visible to the analysis in place.
GDPR Compliance statement
Locastic has implemented appropriate technical and security processes to ensure that we comply with the GDPR obligations. Locastic will not collect any personal information about you (such as your name, address, phone number, email address), unless you choose to provide them (e.g. for newsletter, job application, etc.) or give your consent.
GDPR was approved and adopted by the EU Parliament in April 2016. The regulation took effect after a two-year transition period and, unlike a Directive it does not require any enabling legislation to be passed by government; meaning it came into effect on 25th May 2018 with the objective of harmonising data protection law framework across the EU. GDPR imposes obligations on companies that control or process personal data.
GDPR does not only applies to organisations located within the EU but it will also apply to organisations located outside of the EU if they offer goods or services to, or monitor the behaviour of, EU data subjects. It applies to all companies processing and holding the personal data of data subjects residing in the European Union, regardless of the company’s location.
We collect information from and about you.
- We collect information you submit. We may collect information when you contact us or submit an inquiry.
- Users may voluntarily provide Locastic with their contact information including, but not limited to, email address, name, telephone number, address, zip code and other personally identifiable information.
- This information will be used by Locastic to respond to user inquiries and provide follow up communications for potential clients and employees. For example, users may voluntarily submit contact information to Locastic in connection with: subscribing to Newsletter, sending emails to Locastic, engaging in phone conversations, help marketing promotions, sign-up for a job advertisement.
- Users may opt-out, modify or delete their personal information with any of the following steps:
- sending an email to [email protected]
- clicking “unsubscribe” within the www.locastic.com website
- using the unsubscribe link contained within our email communications software called Mailchimp.
We might share some information about you.
- Locastic only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Locastic in the following limited circumstances:
- For legal, protective or enforcement purposes: We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations of those Terms; detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Locastic, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We collect information in different ways
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons.
- A web beacon is a small graphic that may be embedded into Locastic advertisements, emails or web pages. This small graphic will result in your web browser requesting the beacon from a web server. This request results in your web browser acquiring a unique identifier that may track visitor movement on the website utilizing the web beacon.
- Locastic uses web beacons to provide customized offers and gain usage statistics that help tailor the most desired viewing experience for the majority of our visitors.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party content on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We combine information
- For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
- We get information about you from third parties. Our business partners may give us information about you, also social media platforms may also give us information about you.
Nothing to be afraid of.
- That’s just how internet, marketing and website analytics work.
If you have additional questions, please contact us any time. Or write to us at [email protected]