Long story short...
TL;DR: Locastic is looking for a React engineer with previous experience in building custom frontend systems. Preferably you are based in Split, but we’re also open to remote candidates with a gross salary range from 18-30.000 HRK, depending on your skillset. Fill out the form below with some previous work and Ana will get in touch in a day or two.
What we're looking for
- Solid React knowledge
- At least 5-years of experience in building custom software.
- Experience with JS testing libraries like Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress, etc.
- Ability to grasp modern CSS tooling and techniques
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Design and architecture patterns
- Good cooperation and communication inside and outside the team
- Problem-solving and decision making independence
- An aspiration to share knowledge among team members
- Work experience in building complex software
Unlock these perks.
Above the national standard. Let’s move the money barrier out of the way and negotiate the terms that will make you satisfied in the long haul.
After six months in Locastic, you enter the 10% profit sharing pool. You also receive periodic rewards for going the extra mile on projects.
Are you an early bird or a late-sleeper? That’s alright. Feel free to tailor your working schedule according to your habits.
It doesn’t matter where you work from, as long as you can fit into our culture and handle your responsibilities.
We pinpoint a ski resort for snowy activities during the winter, while in the summer… well, just Google “Stončica Bay”.
We actively share our knowledge because nothing really beats the feeling of a proper community contribution.
Settle for the long haul instead of constantly changing projects and always starting from scratch.
Always strive to improve! You are in charge of your own progress, so pick a workshop or a conference, and we will book your tickets.
If you’d like to pursue a career in other departments, we will invest in your journey of becoming a React, UX, Sylius or Symfony expert.
It doesn’t matter if you are a student or a full-time employee. You start with 25 vacation days and add a day per each year you spend in Locastic.
Locastic is a software development team that develops web and mobile apps for our amazing clients, ranging from award-winning startups like Omolab, up to large enterprise brands including Cedevita, A1, Tommy, GFNY, PBZ, and Daikin.