It’s that time of year where we search for smart and passionate Symfony developers to join our team. The reason behind that is simply because our sales team keeps bringing too many projects lately. Sure, we have the knowledge, but we are missing the man-power (or girl-power, both works).
Since the sales people are kind of stubborn, we can’t really tell them to stop getting new clients – so we decided to go with a different route and try to find new developers to work with. Are you a person who likes to have impact and work on innovative web and mobile apps? You are at the right place!
Let’s take a look at some of the skills you should posses before applying for a job in Locastic.
A few things we need you to know.
- Advanced PHP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of OOP principles
- MySQL or some other (non) relational database
- SOLID principles
- Design and architecture patterns
- Test-writing experience (unit, integration, functional)
- At least one backend framework (preferably Symfony 3 or 4)
- Good cooperation and communication inside and outside the team
- Problem solving and decision making independence
- Aspiration to share knowledge among team members
- Experience with version control systems (GIT-like)
- A few years of work experience on complex software systems
Bonus points for the following
- Solid Symfony experience, proficiency is a huge plus
- Experience of developing REST API
- Domain Driven Design experience
- Test Driven Design experience
- Experience of working with Api platform
- Sylius experience
- Basic knowledge of Frontend technologies
How about you stop browsing and start applying?
Lead Project Manager
"I found a few bugs in your app."
"I can't wait to share my music playlist with you."
"That feeling when I receive a new job application."
Let's move the money barrier out the way and negotiate the terms that will make you satisfied.
Flexible work time
Adjust your work-life balance by having more control over your working hours.
Every year ends with a Christmas party that no one remembers, but you’ll also get a hefty bonus for a job well done.
It doesn’t matter where you work from, as long as you can fit into our culture and handle your responsibilities.
You are in charge of your own progress - pick a conference and we’ll send you there. Do you also have event-speaking aspirations? We’ll reward you for it.
During the winter we pinpoint a ski resort for some snowboarding, while in summer… well, just Google "Stončica Bay".
Open Source work
We enjoy doing Open Source projects because nothing really beats the feeling of a proper community contribution.
Too lazy to book a doctor’s appointment? We’ll take care of that.
Evolve skills into expertise
Instead of changing technologies every now and then, we will invest into your journey of becoming a React, UX, Symfony, or Angular expert.
Paid-vacation for everyone
It doesn’t matter if you are a student, or a full-time employee. You are an essential part of our team and you deserve a proper holiday.
Free education. We bring prominent tech speakers to Split every month - learn from the best!
Are you a gamer? Welcome to the temple of Locastic Esports; we play CS:GO, PUBG, Fortnite, FIFA and PES.
That’s about it, we’ve told you all about the job – submit an application and we’ll get back to you in a bit.