TL;DR: Locastic is looking for a Quality Assurance engineer with previous experience in testing complex software systems and managing QA teams. Preferably you are based in Split, but we’re also open to remote candidates with a gross salary range from 15-23.000 HRK. Fill the form below with some previous work and Ana will get in touch in a day or two.
Hello there, are you looking for a new adventure in the world of software? Locastic is on a mission to find new additions to the Locastic team and this time around – we are looking for an experienced QA engineer to revamp our software testing workflows.
Locastic is a software development team that develops web and mobile apps for our amazing clients, ranging from award-winning startups like Omolab, up to large enterprise brands including Cedevita, A1, Tommy, GFNY, PBZ, and Daikin.
Most of us are based in sunny Split, but we are open to remote work; so for example – Stephane prefers the comfort of his own home in France, as well as other colleagues working from Zagreb, Hammam Sousse, Graz, Mostar. Ultimately, you can work from anywhere, as long as your tasks from Jira are finding their way to the DONE section.
Skills you should possess:
- Technical leadership and influence to other team members, as well as managing and coordinating work for the QA team
- Proactively working with other team members as needed to resolve issues and meet project goals
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, UX engineers and stakeholders on building efficient ways to perform manual and automated tests
- Ability to design and execute test plans for future releases based on user stories, manage estimation, prioritization, and bug tracking for each release cycle, set up and maintenance of testing environments
- Getting involved with the development process to identify patterns that need to be addressed from a quality perspective
- Review requirements & product specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Developed analytical skills, creative and critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters, acceptance criteria and definitions of done
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts; Identify and thoroughly document bugs
- Familiar with quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Experience with web service and API testing (HTTP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience with automated testing – Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, JMeter, Cypress
Bonus points for the following:
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Experience as a team lead
- Management skills
- Experience with issue tracking tools e.g. JIRA
What’s in it for you
Money, for starters. Your monthly salary will range from 15.000 to 23.000 HRK (gross), depending on the level of your previous experience and QA competence.
Apart from that, we offer a variety of challenges. You will become a part of a talented team with a track record of winning awards, but there’s plenty of room for Open-Source work, hackathons, playing games, or investing in your personal development through conferences and workshops.
Are you up for the challenge?
Take a leap of faith and fill the form below with some personal information and Ana will reach back shortly with your test assignment.
"I can't wait to share my music playlist with you."
"Did you log the hours in Jira?"
"That feeling when I receive a new job application."
How about you stop browsing and start applying?
Lead Project Manager
Let's move the money barrier out the way and negotiate the terms that will make you satisfied.
Flexible work time
Adjust your work-life balance by having more control over your working hours.
Every year ends with a Christmas party that no one remembers, but you’ll also get a hefty bonus for a job well done.
It doesn’t matter where you work from, as long as you can fit into our culture and handle your responsibilities.
You are in charge of your own progress - pick a conference and we’ll send you there. Do you also have event-speaking aspirations? We’ll reward you for it.
During the winter we pinpoint a ski resort for some snowboarding, while in summer… well, just Google "Stončica Bay".
Open Source work
We enjoy doing Open Source projects because nothing really beats the feeling of a proper community contribution.
Too lazy to book a doctor’s appointment? We’ll take care of that.
Evolve skills into expertise
Instead of changing technologies every now and then, we will invest into your journey of becoming a React, UX, Symfony, or Angular expert.
Paid-vacation for everyone
It doesn’t matter if you are a student, or a full-time employee. You are an essential part of our team and you deserve a proper holiday.
Free education. We bring prominent tech speakers to Split every month - learn from the best!
Are you a gamer? Welcome to the temple of Good Game Global 2019 reigning champions.