TL;DR: Locastic is hiring a project manager with a few years of experience in managing agile software projects and teams. We are looking for candidates based in Split/Croatia, with a gross salary range between 14-22.000 HRK, so fill the form below with your portfolio and some personal details and Ana will get back in a day or two.
In the following few weeks, we will hire an agile-oriented Project Manager who is capable of solving organizational, technical, and social hurdles inside and outside of the team. Keep reading if you are THAT tech-savvy person who’s capable of understanding project requirements, assigning tasks and responsibilities, and ultimately – getting tasks in the done section of Jira.
Locastic is a software development team specialized in creating web and mobile apps for a variety of clients, ranging from award-winning startups like Omolab, up to large enterprise brands including Cedevita, A1, Tommy, GFNY, PBZ Daikin, etc.
You will become a part of a talented team with a track record of winning awards, but there’s plenty of room for Open-Source work, hackathons, playing games, or investing in your personal development through conferences and workshops.
This is what you’d do:
- Interact with Locastic clients and understand their requirements
- Moderate meetings and discussions with the team and clients
- Collaborate with the design team on creating project prototypes using Axure and Figma
- Actively work with in-house and remote teams
- Solve organizational, technical, and social challenges
Skills you should have:
- Previous experience in managing projects
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate project issues
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- Be a proactive team member and lead our team to successful project delivery
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Identify performance gaps and work to implement corrective actions
- Strong organizational skills
- Meet budgetary objectives and make project adjustments based on financial analysis
- Encourage a stimulative working environment with your team
- The Croatian language is must have (required)
Bonus for the following:
- Some kind of Agile certification
- Experience with Jira or similar PM tools
- Tech-savvy mindset
- Experience in working with remote clients and teams
"I can't wait to share my music playlist with you."
"That feeling when I receive a new job application."
"Did you log the hours in Jira?"
How about you stop browsing and start applying?
Lead Project Manager
Let's move the money barrier out the way and negotiate the terms that will make you satisfied.
Flexible work time
Adjust your work-life balance by having more control over your working hours.
Every year ends with a Christmas party that no one remembers, but you’ll also get a hefty bonus for a job well done.
It doesn’t matter where you work from, as long as you can fit into our culture and handle your responsibilities.
You are in charge of your own progress - pick a conference and we’ll send you there. Do you also have event-speaking aspirations? We’ll reward you for it.
During the winter we pinpoint a ski resort for some snowboarding, while in summer… well, just Google "Stončica Bay".
Open Source work
We enjoy doing Open Source projects because nothing really beats the feeling of a proper community contribution.
Too lazy to book a doctor’s appointment? We’ll take care of that.
Evolve skills into expertise
Instead of changing technologies every now and then, we will invest into your journey of becoming a React, UX, Symfony, or Angular expert.
Paid-vacation for everyone
It doesn’t matter if you are a student, or a full-time employee. You are an essential part of our team and you deserve a proper holiday.
Free education. We bring prominent tech speakers to Split every month - learn from the best!
Are you a gamer? Welcome to the temple of Good Game Global 2019 reigning champions.
That’s about it, we’ve told you all about the job – now submit an application and we’ll get back to you in a bit.