Locastic is not for developers only, as we are currently seeking for an experienced PM to join our team. You would work together with the existing Project Manager to divide jobs and responsibilities in an effort to take our projects and the development team to the next level.
You should be able to apply your previous knowledge, experiences, best practices, and everything you learned about team collaboration in order to increase the effectiveness and quality of our apps. All in all, it is a responsible position so dont be a drag – you have to encourage team members to be more efficient and innovative.
A few things we need you to know.
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in managing projects
- Ability to effectively communicate project issues
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Be a proactive team member and lead our team to successful project delivery
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Identify performance gaps and work to implement corrective actions
- Strong organizational skills
- Meet budgetary objectives and make project adjustments based on financial analysis
- Encourage a stimulative working environment while team members are having lots of fun.
Bonus points for the following
- Some kind of Agile certification
- Simply be tech-savvy
- Experience in working with remote teams
"I can't wait to share my music playlist with you."
"I found a few bugs in your app."
How about you stop browsing and start applying?
Lead Project Manager
"That feeling when I receive a new job application."
Let's move the money barrier out the way and negotiate the terms that will make you satisfied.
Flexible work time
Adjust your work-life balance by having more control over your working hours.
Every year ends with a Christmas party that no one remembers, but you’ll also get a hefty bonus for a job well done.
It doesn’t matter where you work from, as long as you can fit into our culture and handle your responsibilities.
You are in charge of your own progress - pick a conference and we’ll send you there. Do you also have event-speaking aspirations? We’ll reward you for it.
During the winter we pinpoint a ski resort for some snowboarding, while in summer… well, just Google "Stončica Bay".
Open Source work
We enjoy doing Open Source projects because nothing really beats the feeling of a proper community contribution.
Too lazy to book a doctor’s appointment? We’ll take care of that.
Evolve skills into expertise
Instead of changing technologies every now and then, we will invest into your journey of becoming a React, UX, Symfony, or Angular expert.
Paid-vacation for everyone
It doesn’t matter if you are a student, or a full-time employee. You are an essential part of our team and you deserve a proper holiday.
Free education. We bring prominent tech speakers to Split every month - learn from the best!
Are you a gamer? Welcome to the temple of Locastic Esports; we play CS:GO, PUBG, Fortnite, FIFA and PES.