Locastic team is looking for a few experienced web slicers with an UX-oriented mindset that can help us develop more award-winning solutions throughout 2020. Are you someone who can turn Axure prototypes and
Check our requirements and apply below if you’d like to become the part of a proactive team and help us build all sorts of commercial software products that can range from socially impactful apps with a potential to go viral, up to sales-oriented corporate websites for notable regional clients like A1 and Cedevita.
We’d like to invest in developing your skills through education and conferences, encourage you to be competitive, provide you with an opportunity to be creative through hackathon events, and a whole lot more.
What’s the catch? Well, we need you to be familiar with these things below.
- Semantic and well-structured HTML with pixel-perfect CSS styling
- Assuring that the initial design works for all browsers and devices.
- Advanced knowledge of CSS processors like Sass or
- Competence to create visually appealing animated user interactions
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Work experience in building complex software systems
- Ability to organize code with methodologies like BEM, OOCSS or SMACSS
- Understanding of quality design and architecture patterns
- Effective communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Problem-solving and decision making independence
You see? It’s not even that scary. Every bullet point listed below is a small piece of our regular workflow in the frontend department. The team is well-structured and they will patiently guide you through the onboarding process. They’ll even give you bonus points for the following:
- Experience with style-guide pattern library tools
- Previous involvement with CI/CD
- Basic knowledge of React and/or Angular.
- An aspiration to share knowledge among team members
Monthly (gross) salary for this position is estimated around 10.000 to 18.000 HRK, depending on your current skill level, but besides a hefty salary, you’ll also unlock these delightful perks.
"I can't wait to share my music playlist with you."
How about you stop browsing and start applying?
Lead Project Manager
"I found a few bugs in your app."
"That feeling when I receive a new job application."
Let's move the money barrier out the way and negotiate the terms that will make you satisfied.
Flexible work time
Adjust your work-life balance by having more control over your working hours.
Every year ends with a Christmas party that no one remembers, but you’ll also get a hefty bonus for a job well done.
It doesn’t matter where you work from, as long as you can fit into our culture and handle your responsibilities.
You are in charge of your own progress - pick a conference and we’ll send you there. Do you also have event-speaking aspirations? We’ll reward you for it.
During the winter we pinpoint a ski resort for some snowboarding, while in summer… well, just Google "Stončica Bay".
Open Source work
We enjoy doing Open Source projects because nothing really beats the feeling of a proper community contribution.
Too lazy to book a doctor’s appointment? We’ll take care of that.
Evolve skills into expertise
Instead of changing technologies every now and then, we will invest into your journey of becoming a React, UX, Symfony, or Angular expert.
Paid-vacation for everyone
It doesn’t matter if you are a student, or a full-time employee. You are an essential part of our team and you deserve a proper holiday.
Free education. We bring prominent tech speakers to Split every month - learn from the best!
Are you a gamer? Welcome to the temple of Good Game Global 2019 reigning champions.
That’s about it, we’ve told you all about the job – submit an application and we’ll get back to you in a bit.